For Your rest – the highest security standart of COVID-19
Thank you for entrusting your rest to SPA VILNIUS! Sincerely hope that we will please you with the quality of our services..
In SPA VILNIUS, we strictly follow all safety requirements in order to minimise the risk of COVID-19.
- In order to create a safe SPA VILNIUS bubble, all arriving guests (over the age of 16) must provide one of the following documents confirming that they:
- Have a negative COVID-19 test result (SARS-CoV-2 PCR assay or nasopharyngeal swab antigen test) performed no more than 72 hours before arrival.
The antigen test (CLINITEST® Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test) can be performed upon arrival, with results within 20 minutes. Antigen test fee 6 €. Please arrive at least 30 minutes in advance.
- Have been vaccinated against COVID-19 (a vaccine registered in the Union Register of Medicinal Products according to the vaccination scheme);
- Have had COVID-19 (the diagnosis was confirmed by a positive SARS-CoV-2 PCR test or antigen test and no more than 180 days elapsed before arrival).
- All SPA VILNIUS services (therapeutic, wellness or SPA) are provided only to guests staying at the hotel.
- Temperature is checked for all guests.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all SPA VILNIUS spaces. Masks must be worn by children from 6 years of age.
- In common areas, please keep a distance of at least 2 metres, use disinfectants, wash hands frequently, and follow cough and sneezing etiquette.
If you experience symptoms similar to those of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay safe at home.
- Upon arrival at SPA VILNIUS, each guest must fill in the Declaration of the Informed Client.
- Check-in time – 15:00; check-out time – 12:00. We recommend paying for the services with a bank card.
- For your safety, the children’s room is temporarily closed. For children, you can borrow table-top board games, drawing/assignments sets or books at our reception and use them in your room. In good weather, outdoor toys are available.
- If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19 (coronavirus infection) during your stay (sudden onset of at least one of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing), please put on a face mask, stay in your room, call the coronavirus hotline 1808 and inform reception staff by phone 900.
SPA, HEALTH AND WATER TREATMENTS
- We have temporarily suspended the following services: treatments in the hammam, group salt room sessions, steam bath.
- The gym and group exercises can accommodate up to 5 people (excluding service providers).
- Guests who arrive without a treatment packages, cannot use the pool and sauna complex.
- Guests who arrive with a treatment packages, are given 1 hour of visit to swimming pool during a 1-night stay. Time is reserved before arrival, for members of 1 household.
- For safety purposes, intervals between treatments have been extended and all treatment rooms are disinfected after each client.
- Please arrive for the treatments on time. Our staff is also ready to invite you from the room and accompany you to the treatment room.
- For the SPA services, you can check by calling the number of the SPA reception 902.
- For guests arriving with treatment packages, breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the restaurant MIŠKE in compliance with all safety requirements. A restaurant table is reserved for guest from 1 room only, according to a pre-arranged schedule (breakfast time is reserved at 30-minute intervals, lunch and dinner time – at 1-hour intervals).
- Guests may also eat their meals in their rooms by picking up the food themselves or having a waiter deliver it to the room for a surcharge.
- The room delivery service fee is 3 € per room for each order. There is no charge for takeaway meals at the restaurant. You can order meals by calling the number 904.
- No more than two people are allowed per table on the terrace, except for members of one family and one household.
- We organise SPA VILNIUS activities in accordance with the requirements of the Safe & Clean mark. This is a guarantee of quality and safety for guests seeking maximum safety in the face of coronavirus infection.
- SPA VILNIUS staff members are either vaccinated or undergo tests regularly, every 7–10 days. At all times, they wear certified medical masks, which are changed at least every 4 hours.
- In common areas, we disinfect all surfaces every 2 hours. There is a number of points where you will find necessary disinfectants.
- Rooms are disinfected using certified cleaning and disinfecting agents as soon as guests check out.
- At your request, we can additionally disinfect the room with a UV lamp or ozonator (please inform the hotel reception staff before or during check-in).
- We have put aside extra decor elements in the rooms. If necessary, we can bring additional blankets or pillows.