For Your rest – the highest security standart of COVID-19
Thank you for entrusting your rest to SPA VILNIUS! Sincerely hope that we will please you with the quality of our services..
- In order to create a safe SPA VILNIUS bubble, all arriving guests (over the age of 16) must provide one of the following documents confirming that they:
- Have a negative COVID-19 test result (SARS-CoV-2 PCR assay or nasopharyngeal swab antigen test) performed no more than 72 hours before arrival.
- The antigen test (CLINITEST® Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test) can be performed upon arrival, with results within 20 minutes. Antigen test fee 6 €. Please arrive at least 30 minutes in advance.
- Have been vaccinated against COVID-19 (a vaccine registered in the Union Register of Medicinal Products according to the vaccination scheme);
- Have had COVID-19 (the diagnosis was confirmed by a positive SARS-CoV-2 PCR test or antigen test and no more than 180 days elapsed before arrival).
- All SPA VILNIUS services (therapeutic, wellness or SPA) are provided only to guests staying at the hotel.
- Temperature is checked for all guests.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all SPA VILNIUS spaces. Masks must be worn by children from 6 years of age.
- In common areas, please keep a distance of at least 2 metres, use disinfectants, wash hands frequently, and follow cough and sneezing etiquette.
- The playroom is staffed with a nanny and is open to children under the age of 5.
If you experience symptoms similar to those of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay safe at home.
- Upon arrival at SPA VILNIUS, each guest must fill in the Declaration of the Informed Client.
- Check-in time – 15:00; check-out time – 12:00. We recommend paying for the services with a bank card.
- If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19 (coronavirus infection) during your stay (sudden onset of at least one of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing), please put on a face mask, stay in your room, call the coronavirus hotline 1808 and inform reception staff by phone 900.
SPA, HEALTH AND WATER TREATMENTS
- We are temporarily not providing the following services: hammam treatments, group movement therapy, saunas. Salt room and amber aroma music therapy are only provided to a single household at a time.
- The gym can accommodate up to eight people (excluding service providers).
- Guests who arrive without a treatment packages, cannot use the pool and sauna complex.
- Guests who arrive with a treatment packages, are given 1 hour of visit to swimming pool (after PMR doctor consultation) during a 1-night stay. Time is reserved before arrival, for members of 1 household.
- For safety purposes, intervals between treatments have been extended and all treatment rooms are disinfected after each client.
- Please arrive for the treatments on time. Our staff is also ready to invite you from the room and accompany you to the treatment room.
- For the SPA services, you can check by calling the number of the SPA reception 911.
- For those with treatment packages, meals are provided at the restaurant and/or spa bar, in compliance with all safety requirements. Table reservations can only be made for guests staying in the same room. Meal times are reserved upon arrival at the hotel.
- Guests may also eat their meals in their rooms by picking up the food themselves or having a waiter deliver it to the room for a surcharge.
- The room delivery service fee is 5 € per room for each order. There is no charge for takeaway meals at the restaurant. You can order meals by calling the number 975.
- No more than two people are allowed per table on the terrace, except for members of one family and one household.
- We organise SPA VILNIUS activities in accordance with the requirements of the Safe & Clean mark. This is a guarantee of quality and safety for guests seeking maximum safety in the face of coronavirus infection.
- SPA VILNIUS staff members are either vaccinated or undergo tests regularly, every 7–10 days. At all times, they wear certified medical masks, which are changed at least every 4 hours.
- In common areas, we disinfect all surfaces every 2 hours. There is a number of points where you will find necessary disinfectants.
- Rooms are disinfected using certified cleaning and disinfecting agents as soon as guests check out.
- At your request for disinfection, protective measures, or to have your room disinfected with an ozonator, please contact hotel reception by dialling ext. 900.
- We have put aside extra decor elements in the rooms. If necessary, we can bring additional blankets or pillows.