For Your rest – the highest security standart of COVID-19
Thank You for entrusting Your rest to SPA VILNIUS! Sincerely hope that we will please You with the quality of our services.
Safety is still a top priority, and we would like to inform You that PA VILNIUS in Druskininkai and Anykščiai invite those who have a Lithuanian National Certificate or EU Digital COVID certificate.
Download the National Certificate HERE
We are glad that to this day, more than 80% of SPA VILNIUS customers are immunised.
In order to ensure a safe environment, please follow these guidelines during Your stay:
- always wear a protective mask inside SPA VILNIUS premises;
- observe personal hygiene rules (hand hygiene, cough and sneeze etiquette);
- comply with social distancing rules;
- please be punctual when You come in for treatments and avoid waiting in the SPA area.
For the safety of You, us and our other guests:
- when You arrive, we will ask You to fill in a declaration regarding Your health condition;
- we disinfect surfaces in common areas and the necessary disinfectants are also available for Your use;
- in order to ensure high-quality disinfection of treatment rooms after each client, we have extended the breaks between treatments.
At SPA VILNIUS, we carefully follow all safety requirements to minimize the risk of COVID-19, and more than 89% of SPA VILNIUS employees have already been immunized.
Cooperation is key, so we sincerely hope that our joint efforts will help keep the environment safe.