ESPA therapeutic massages
ESPA hot stones deep muscle massage
Have you ever seen an active volcano? You can get to know this force of nature in SPA VILNIUS during the ESPA massage, performed simultaneously with hands and stones.
The volcanic basalt stones were formed on the slopes of volcanoes and have cooled down over time. They are rich in micro- and macro-elements, magnesium and iron, and they pass it all on to the person during the massage. These stones retain heat for a very long time and relax the muscles wonderfully. During the massage, the energy that comes from nature is combined with the effect of high quality ESPA products.
Course of the treatment:
- You will consult with a specialist who will assess the state of your muscles and explain the course of the procedure.
- The procedure begins with you choosing your favourite scents, massage oil and oil for inhalation.
- We begin the massage with a relaxing aroma-therapeutic inhalation.
- Then we will perform a back, leg, abdomen, décolleté, neck and hand massage by applying the forearm and elbow technique for deep pressure.
- We will finish the procedure with a head massage and application of ESPA Pink Hair & Scalp Mud mask that nourishes the scalp.
- During the awakening ritual, the specialist will give you their recommendations and advice.
- After this deep muscle therapy, you will be led to the lounge to have some warm herbal tea.
Effects of the massage:
- Relieves chronic back and neck pain, deeply relaxes the muscles,
- Improves blood flow and activates lymphatic and digestive systems,
- Energizes and increases productivity,
Has a positive effect on sleep quality, harmonizes and calms down.
“This is probably one of the cosiest hotels I've stayed at, concerning the appearance of the rooms. I really enjoyed the heаlthy and extremely wide menu as well as the variety of different SPA procedures one can choose.”