SPA etiquette consists of some rules or standards of behaviour which one should know before going to any SPA and which make people too shy to ask about:
- Come to a SPA treatment at least 10 minutes before the set time.
- Leave some time for yourself to register, change your clothes to more comfortable ones and relax; use the whole time set for your rest and relaxation in the SPA.
- You are insistently asked not to take any electric appliances (mobile phones, tablets, laptops, etc.) to the SPA premises.
- Please wear appropriate sport outfit for the gym.
- Please wear western style swimsuit and slippers for the swimming pool.
- A warm shower before any treatments will be perfect for relaxation and will make the treatments even more pleasant.
- We do not recommend to start a treatment with an empty stomach or straight away after a meal.
- Avoid heavy meals at least one hour before a treatment. If you book a massage or a body treatment or are going to go to the sauna we recommend you to drink more.
- A sufficient amount of liquids in a body will guarantee a maximum detoxification effect.
- Alcohol and treatments cannot be mixed together, do not use any alcohol before treatments or straight after them.
- Avoid shaving or depilation treatments, especially if you are planning to have a body scrub.
- Used substances can irritate your skin. It is recommended to come to treatments without any make up.
- At the beginning of a procedure you must inform a staff member about your health problems which can affect the procedure itself.
- Not all treatments are suitable for absolutely everyone.
- You must inform in a case of pregnancy, as we will choose the appropriate treatment for mothers – to - be.
- If you wear contact lenses you must inform about them before a facial starts.